Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Really good Pizza Dough

I have been looking for a really great pizza crust. I have had mediocre pizza crust before, and I have been sifting through recipes thinking they were okay....... but just not quite what I was looking for.

This one was everything I hoped for. The pics aren't the best, I made a bbq chicken pizza and a canadian bacon/pineapple.

Ingredients

Directions

  1. Add all ingredients to bread pan in the order given.
  2. Select dough cycle.
  3. Add water if too dry. A little at a time.
  4. After dough cycle is complete, roll dough or stretch to fit pizza pan.
  5. We sprinkle our dough pan with cornmeal but its just an option.
  6. No need to let dough rest again just start loading up with sauce and toppings.
  7. Bake pizza at 450 for 15-20 minutes.
  8. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Rob said...

Wow that looks like some scrump-dilly-icious pizza! I want one .. well, er just a slice you understand :)