This one was everything I hoped for. The pics aren't the best, I made a bbq chicken pizza and a canadian bacon/pineapple.
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups flour (all purpose or bread)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 2 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Add all ingredients to bread pan in the order given.
- Select dough cycle.
- Add water if too dry. A little at a time.
- After dough cycle is complete, roll dough or stretch to fit pizza pan.
- We sprinkle our dough pan with cornmeal but its just an option.
- No need to let dough rest again just start loading up with sauce and toppings.
- Bake pizza at 450 for 15-20 minutes.