Monday, March 30, 2009
Lasagna Roll ups
This weekend I got a little brighter. I assembled all the meals for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday into pyrex pans with lids. So now sitting in my fridge is all the meals ready to go, all i have to do is turn on the oven each night. I <3 this idea.....
Tonight we had Lasagna Roll ups. EVERYONE loved them... they were alot cheesier than normal lasagna and that went over well. Plus they very neatly came out of the pan to serve.
1 lb ground beef or italian sausage
one chopped onion
package of lasagna noodles
8 oz ricotta cheese
shredded provolone cheese 8oz
1 jar spaghetti sauce
mozzerella cheese 8 oz
1. boil the noodles and brown the meat and onion
2. drain the meat, then in a bowl combine half the sauce, ricotta cheese, provolone, meat and onion mix
3. place some sauce in the bottom of the casserole dish
4. take noodles, place some of the meat mix in it roll it up, about halfway place more meat mix and continue rolling. Repeat until casserole dish is full.
5. pour the rest of the pasta sauce onto the noodles, top with mozzarella cheese.
6. bake in 350F oven for about 45 minutes, until heated through