My mom makes this at nearly every holiday, its just sinful.... Brian loves it, but not as much as the brownies she makes.
Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
2 3oz packages of cream cheese, softened
1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
2 TBS Lemon Juice
1 tsp vanilla (the good stuff, the pure not imitation)
1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
1 graham cracker pie crust
2 oz semisweet chocolate chips or squares
1/4 cup whipped cream
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. With mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add egg, lemon juice and vanilla. Mix Well.
- Press raspberries firmly into bottom of crust, slowly pour cheese mix over fruit.
- Bake 30-35 minutes just till center is almost set. Cool completely.
- In a small saucepan, over low hear, melt semisweet chocolate with whipping cream. Stir until thickened and smooth. Remove from heat and pour glaze over cheesecake. Chill until served.