When Brian is gone, I try to go for some easy meals that don't come out of a bag. This one is PERFECT! I found some really cute kids to showcase the food. See the smiles? that's how I know this is a winner, the kids ate it!
Quickfrozen, or fresh chicken breasts
2 strips of bacon
frozen green beans
garlic (fresh or dried)
- Take chicken breasts and place in a pan with Olive Oil. Season them with salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic (to taste, we like alot of garlic). Cook until they are no longer pink in the middle.
- Take the chicken out of the pan and put in two slices of bacon. cook.
- take bacon out of pan and cut into small pieces.
- place the sliced onion in the pan with butter. Reseason with garlic, paprika, sea salt and pepper. cook until translucent.
- add frozen green beans, and bacon back to pan. cook till tender
- add sliced chicken back to pan and cover with cheese.