2 cups of oat flour (made by pulsing old fashioned oats in your blender)
1 cup of sugar (or you can sub 2/3 cup of agave nectar)
1/4 cup of cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/3 cup of oil
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 cup cold water
- In one bowl mix oat flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt
- in second bowl mix oil, vinegar, and vanilla.
- pour water and oil mixture into dry ingredients and mix well.
- pour into greased 8x8 pan
- bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes