1/2 cup sugar (or you can sub agave nectar)
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup shortening
1 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup rice milk
2 1/2 cups oat flour (made by pulsing old fashioned oats in a blender)
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
2 cups of old fashioned oats
1 cups raisins or chocolate chips if desired. ( i use the enjoy life dairy free chocolate chips)
- with a mixer, mix the shortening and sugars.
- add vanilla and rice milk and mix again
- add oat flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt and mix well
- stir in the old fashioned oats and chocolate chips or raisins.
- drop dough by the rounded tablespoons on the cookie sheet.
- bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.