- 8 ounces Spaghetti Noodles
- ½ cups Chicken Or Vegetable Stock
- 3 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Natural Peanut Butter (2-3 Tbsp)
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 2 tsp Fish Sauce
- 1-½ tablespoon Fresh Ginger, Peeled And Minced (or 1/2-3/4 Dried)
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp chili sauce for kiddos/2 tsp (or more) if you like the heat a bit more.
- 4 cloves Garlic, Minced ( Less If You Don't Love It Like Me!)
- 1 whole Carrot, Julienned (thin Strips)
- 1 cup Broccoli Florets
- ½ cups Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 lb shrimp or cooked chicken
Cook 8oz pasta (spaghetti or linguine) until done and set aside.
Saute your veggies of choice(I prefer the ones above)in a pan with a little oil, until cooked. Set aside.
Stir together vegetable stock, soy sauce, peanut butter, honey, ginger, cumin, coriander, red pepper flakes and garlic in a small sauce pan.
Cook over medium heat until peanut butter and honey melt and sauce is heated through.
Add noodles, stir fried veggies, any meat you may include (a few chicken breasts cut in strips is good) and toss to coat.
This post is linked with Foodie Friday, Ann Kroeker's Food on friday, Friday Feasts, and Family Recipe Fridays be sure to click the links and check out all the yummy dishes created, some fabulous recipes to be had!