- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons (gluten free) soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound salmon
- In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon in a shallow glass baking dish and coat with maple syrup mixture. Cover the dish and marinate the salmon for 30 minutes turning once.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven, and bake salmon uncovered for 20 minutes or until easily flaked with a fork.